Monday, June 1, 2009

Erin and Whit's big day!!!

We have been so busy and I am already way behind in posting. Luke and Ella had their last day of Pre-school, Dave turned 32, we have a full-blown crawler getting into everything, School Zoo trip.

But the most exciting is that one of my closest friends married her best friend and other half. Erin and Whit got married on Saturday at Balboa Yacht Club in CDM. It was beautiful, everything! I was sad that I was so busy with Ella that I only got a few quick shots in. I could have taken pictures of their bliss for hours if I weren't so nervous about Ella and all of the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love this one for some reason. He just looks the part of helpful Husband already!
Ella was a darling flower girl. She and her new best friend, Jayda, were amazing! I was in awe at what a great job these little 3 year olds did amidst the long day. Ella had a great time in the boat that we were in as the final details were taken care of and guests arrived and were seated (2 hours) She was a star and loved every second of all of the attention. Complete strangers were coming up to her taking her picture and complimenting her perfect flower tosses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And when the dancing started man did she ever get down. I have never seen her dance like that, it was a bit nerve-wracking. She made lots of friends on the dance floor. She was a doll and I was so proud of her for all of her hard work and care in her "job"

On a side note. With all the Wedding talk even she couldn't help but to get excited about being a bride one day. She informed everyone that she was going to marry Lance one day too! When asked where they'd Honeymoon she thought a minute and replied. "to Target!!!"

Photobucket
it was a lot of fun to just hang with my big girl for a few days!

Photobucket
she had a great time running around with Jayda, they were a great pair.

Photobucket
and seriously, this cake? Erin's mom made it, she's amazing!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Such great pictures! Ella looks adorable - I love the one of her running around. That dress is a great color with your eyes - too bad Dave wasn't there to see how hot you looked! ;)

Tiffany J said...

Jill Aqua is totally your color! Love it! Ella's hair and dress were super cute too! I'm glad you got to go to the wedding!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you more at church Sunday. Being 6 months and have a bladder the size of a pea I had to go! ha ha I came back and looked for you but couldn't find you...:( LOVE your hair though...meant to tell you that!

Becca's Blog said...

It looks like that was such a fun trip and you took some darling pictures. Seriously, I don't think you need a class after all.

shari berry bo-berry said...

I am finally catching up on your posts! i hate that it isn't automatically updated for me anymore...i am so lazy i know!

i love all of your pics and agree with tiffany -- you look A-MAZING in the color! :)

sorry i missed you when you were in town...hopefully we'll be able to see you when you come again in July..right?

Tasha said...

Wow what a gorgious wedding! You take such amazing photos. That looked like one fun day.

Judy and Mike said...

That was a fancy wedding. Ella looks so pretty and you do to.
It was fun to visit but when are you coming again?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris