Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sat it ain't so

There's something I am learning as I near 30 in August; the calender doesn't lie. So I suppose it's true. My baby is 9 months old today.

Photobucket


It's more than mind boggling but at the same time I can't seem to clearly remember life without her in it. I think because everything is so much better now that she is in our Family. What a blessing she's been to us all.

Photobucket


Olivia has her 9 month appointment a little earlier than her 9 month mark but here were her stats. ( This is why I love blogs, I get to keep track of this stuff on here)
Weight- 14 lbs. 11 oz. 3rd percentile
Length- 27 1/4 " 50th percentile
We love going into the Doctors office. Its kinda' fun that everyone knows her and makes a big deal when she comes in. I realize how that must sound but.... it's the truth.

Photobucket

Olivia has finally started taking some good naps. She has always been a great sleeper at night and is upto a solid 12 hours, but her naps have always been more cat naps. This past week she's been napping a solid 2 (and even 3 one day) hours. I have forgotten how nice it was to have a few hours each afternoon where I can have some good down time to do with it what I want. Lately thats been Primary stuff.

She's an active and very observant girl. I know it seems like 2 totally opposite traits but its true. She loves to be a part of the action but there are many times where she's just as happy to sit on my lap or in her stroller at the pool and to just watch every little thing. She's been my dream baby, other than the fact that she hates the car. But since we're on #3 of 3 who have equally felt this way I dont even know the difference.


Olivia is a very curious little girl. She trys to figure things out and loves to study all the parts of something. We have tried to skip all the gates and to just use other means by which to childproof the stars. It worked for about 10 minutes before she figured her way through all of our contraptions.

Photobucket

She's quite verbal when she wants to be. Loving to babble, especially "mama" "dada" and "nana" She's now waiving, which the kids absolutely think is the coolest thing in the world. And she loves to eat. When she see's anyone eating she always makes it known that she wants some too.

She loves to crawl and has gotten really fast over this past month of doing so. Though I think the only reason she does it is to get to something where she can stand. She loves to stand. I have never had a baby who enjoyed it so much. I think it helps Liv to feel big like her siblings.

And this girl LOVES water. She could be in the pool all day long. Ella was always a water baby but Olivia is even more so. It's been so much fun going to the pool everyday these past 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Please, please you'll have to teach me how to take these great water pictures! Little Olivia is just so precious! I can't wait until my little girl is that age and playing in the water.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris