Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer swimming

I have found out that Summer swim lessons are my new favorite thing.

We have had a blast these past 2 weeks. It gets us all to the pool each day, Olivia sits in her stroller eating puffs as the kids splash and play and Mom soaks up some much needed rays. And when lessons are over we all head to the other pools and keep going for a little while. By the time we get home and eat lunch I have 3 sleepy kids and a happy, sunned Mom. These have been great days indeed. Im actually a little sorry to be leaving these amazing community pools for 3 weeks. I love the beach but its a whole lot more work than a lazy, sand-less pool 10 houses away!






3 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

You must love to shop because all these swimming pictures you post and I've never seen your girls in the same swimsuit twice! And they are all so darling!!! Where do you get them?
I went shopping for Samantha and we ended up getting a simple Speedo because it was the most modest thing out there. It drives me crazy that little girls swimsuits can be so revealing. They are tiny girls for pity's sake! (I'll get off my soap box now, but don't you agree?)
The swim lessons look fun. I need to get my kids doing that. Have a ton of fun in Cali! Wish we were going, but we may wait until late August. Enjoy your vacation!

Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you're enjoying your summer! Sorry...I lost track of time and didn't realize you were gone already. I hope you're having fun. Let me know when you're back.
Also, now that you're blog is private...I finally realized I haven't been getting feeds to my google reader, so I don't get live updates when you post. I'll have to check your blog more regularly so I don't miss your cute pics. Talk to you soon!

Tasha said...

Seriously that does sound fabulous! Your kids look like they are sure enjoying themselves as well.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris