Saturday, June 6, 2009

When I am Baptized

Today was a very special day. Dillion was baptized this morning and what a beautiful one it was. He and his friend, Hallee, sang a beautiful song. As they stood there in white I couldn't help but to reflect on Dillon's 8 years. What an incredible little boy he is, so many special memories I have of him. The spirit was very strong. I was not quite ready to get up right after their singing to give my talk on Baptism... they were amazing.
It was a great opportunity to reflect on my own baptism day so long ago. I remember a lot about that day, especially how I felt. So happy and good inside. The same way I could tell Dill felt today.
I love this boy so much!


even a bad picture is better than no picture I suppose








3 comments:

Kim Harvey said...

We love Dill! Such a cute boy. And that dress Charity is wearing is to die for!

Tasha said...

Wow I cannot believe he is eight. He looked so handsome in his suit. What a neat family day.

Becca said...

jill, so much to catch up on!!! Love the little crawler and I have to say, those photos from the wedding are so beautiful!That one of you and Ella is my favorite! You look incredible!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris