Friday, June 5, 2009

Our itty bitty crawler


Most babies Olivia's age have about 5 lbs. on her. Now that may not sound like a lot but when you consider that its taken Liv 5 weeks to gain a single pound it's clear just how much that is. So when she crawls, especially from behind, she looks like she's 4 months old rather than 8. 
I hate this stage but watching tiny Olivia cruise the house is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
And on a side note, Olivia has started pulling herself up on the couch. That night I told Dave it was more than past time where we needed to lower the crib. The next morning, after her nap, we walked into Olivia standing up in her crib. Man, I about had a panic attack about how close we cut it. We were a day away from a broken arm, thats all she (and we) needed.

2 comments:

Megan McCrindle said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! Less than 2 weeks!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

SO cute! what a big (little!) girl she is!!!!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris