Sunday, November 29, 2009

14 months

Photobucket

O' how I have loved these past 14 months. This little girl of ours has brought more joy to us than I ever could have imagined. She is smart and funny and cute and sweet.

Olivia loves to give hugs and kisses and will now do so on demand. The kids have loved this new trick and ask her for some love all day long. One of Olivia's favorite tricks is to lure them in with her kissing sound and puckered lips but as soon as they get close she pulls away and laughs. Well, most of the time she slaps them. (We're trying to teach her to be soft but its so hard when she bites or hits and all the kids so is laugh and tell her to do it again)

We have our first Sesame Street lover. The other 2 kids could have cared less about a furry, red monster but this girl thinks that Elmo hangs the moon. She sounds so cute when she says "Elmo" that it makes me love Sesame Street even more than ever. She especially loves, what she call's, "la la, La La" which means "Elms Song" And will ask for it several times a day. She gets the biggest smile on her face when we turn it on for her and will dance and sing along with her new found friend.

There is so much I could say about this fun girl but I will leave it at this. She is perfect, I mean it. And we couldn't all love her more if we tried.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

You take such amazing pictures. Really. Those eyes in this picture. I am glad she is such a good little girl. She is darling

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris