Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude

I don't really have a lot to say. Just that I am grateful. So grateful. I have been blessed with an incredible Husband who is everything I need him to be, and more. I have been entrusted with 3 perfect spirits who motivate me to be better everyday. They teach me more than I could ever teach them and I am grateful for that gift. I have some of the best friends in the world and my life is blessed by them daily. I live in this choice Land where we have freedoms that most can only dream of. I was privileged to be born into a sacred covenant, an eternal Family. I have been blessed daily by belonging to the Lords Church here upon the Earth, with the same powers and revelations which existed when Christ himself walked on this Earth. I know this is His Church and I hold it closest to me, for without it nothing else would have near the meaning that it does. Every happiness I have is because of my Membership in it.

I have been blessed beyond belief and I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for all that I have, for all that He has given me.

I have been thinking about this quote a lot, especially today.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.-- Melody Beattie

I know that my life can be blessed, enriched and made more full by practicing gratitude.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I love that quote. Love it. I too am grateful so many of these same things. It is nice to reflect and think about all the things we are truly blessed with.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris