Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Luke's post, typed by Mom


These are the things that are on Luke's mind right now. I didn't prompt him at all. That would have ruined the fun. Did I mention how in love I am with this sweet boy? O' and I love that he said he wish'd he'd get to go to the Gym... Its been a little while:)






"Hi this is Luke. I am 5 years old. And I just want to have my Dog feel better. And I just love my Mom very much. And she's my girlfriend. And I really want to marry her.

Today Im sick. I hope I will feel better. And I like Mama's big blue eyes. And I wish I could go to the gym someday. And I really want to go snowboarding.

My Sister's are so pretty. And I really like Mom's big red lips. And I really want to eat some snow in Winter.

I really like Charlie, he's my friend.

And I really like Dad's green eyes, just like me. He reads me Harry Potter. Every night. And thats awesome.

And I really like Mom's brown, brown hair.

When I grow up I want to be a Doctor. A person Doctor to help kids get better. I want to be a Doctor because Im smart enough. And I like to help people. And I like the color White the best.

The End.

November 18, 2009"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet little boy. I can see why you are so in love with him.

Tiffany J said...

He's a cutie pie! Love your post Luke!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

that is so sweet!!!!! I love seeing into the minds of children, what a good boy you have!

Tasha said...

That was too cute. What a sweet boy. You really have such cute kids. I love that picture of you and him too.
(And I am glad you liked the headband. It makes me happy knowing it is at your home :))Hope your kids get better soon too!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris