Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Maybe my best find yet



Upon asking what Luke wanted for Christmas I discovered I needed to look into finding an air hockey table? Yes, he asked for an air hockey table. 1 big problem... the nice ones, that are slick and fast and can quietly blow a good amount of air? Well they're run around $1,000. So I tried to find other things to get him excited about. And he would have been just fine. But I found something pretty cool.



I found this. An Artic Wind Air Hockey table. On Craigslist. Within minutes of it being posted. And it was under $100. And its almost brand new, retailing at $1400!!! Insane. We picked it up today.

Shhhhh!!! Dont tell Luke. This Christmas is going to be so much fun. I love that we decided to just do 1 big gift for each kid rather than a few smaller ones. I cant wait for him to play with it all morning long... with me hopefully.

3 comments:

karen said...

Wow !! Way to go !! What are you getting the girls ? I have been looking for a play kitchen , but never found it at a good price and in a good shape. Your girls are soooo cute. Luke is handsome too.

Ashley said...

He's going to love it! I can't wait to come over and play too!

Tasha said...

Amazing find!! SO SO SOO FUN!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris