Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Photobucket

In all of my imaginations I ever had about what my future Husband would be like I never dreamt that he could be the kind of Father that Dave is. Totally unselfish, devoted, patient, loving, silly, committed, involved and totally invested. He gets up with babies without a single nudge from me. He changes diapers before I even know it needs to be done. He puts kids to bed each night because, evidently, he can do things that I can not. And his love is evident in how the kids look at him. They adore him. Its out of control, how enamored they are with him. And its about to happen again with baby #4... another one will soon be smitten. Another one will want Daddy to make the grilled cheese because he does it best. Another one will want to snuggle with Daddy while watching a show.

As lucky as I am to have Dave as a Husband I feel that my kids are even luckier. They have a great gift. They were blessed with the best Dad in the World. And that will be a driving force for good for their entire lives. That fact will make them better people and help them to reach their full potential.

Happy Fathers Day Dave. Thank you for all that you do for our little crew. We love you so much!!!

"Dads the best Dad because he is the funnest and funniest Dad in the World!"-Luke

"Dad's the best Dad because he gives me stuff sometimes. And because he's beautiful!"- Ella

No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris