Sunday, June 20, 2010

Olivia is 21 months

Photobucket

My baby is almost 2!? When these sorts of realizations hit it makes me relieved that I get to enjoy these fun stages again. I love these kids and they are growing up all too fast. Im not ready to never have another 1 year old... good thing because in 6 weeks this little girl with no name yet will be here.

Photobucket

Olivia is a pure and absolute joy. She's now loving Nursery and will cheer during the week as she raises her arms and shouts "Nursery!!!" She loves Sister Lundell and the other leaders. And she loves all of the baby dolls. As soon as I say the word "Nursery" she says "babies"

Photobucket

Olivia is a major lover. She walks up to her Siblings (and Dave and I) each day, numerous times, and asks for kisses and hugs.She will not go to bed without running up and getting a hug from them. She pats our heads. She holds our hands. She loves to love us all.

Her World revolves around Luke and Ella. They are her favorite things in the World. She wants to be where they are and do what they do. She thinks she is the same age as they are and hates to be reminded that she's simply not!

We love you Olivia.
Photobucket

6 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I love her little dress!

Jillyboo said...

Thanks Lori. I found it when I was pregnant with her for $15. Originally $80. Its one of my all time happiest clothing finds! It seemed like it would never fit her and now... here we are!

Judy and Mike said...

She is so beautiful.

sara said...

I can't believe how grown up she's getting. And to think she's almost two! Where has the time gone??? That IS such a cute dress & a great find!

Deb said...

She is so stinkin cute...all your kids are! I too love her little dress. Wow, she did grow up fast! I remember the days you talked about her health and the unknows! She sure has come a long way!

Tasha said...

Wow, I cannot believe she is almost 2. She is such a beauty. Love that that dress too. Your family makes me happy.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris