Wednesday, June 16, 2010

man, oh man.

Photobucket

Dont let this girls inviting eyes deceive you. She is trouble. If left alone in her room too long she will find a pen and draw all over a brand new Pottery Barn bunk bed, matching night stand and eventually even work her way to the duvet cover. Don't have a clue what possessed her. She is about as smart as a whip and knew exactly what she was doing.

I swear I give her plenty of attention. Don't I? I try to. I fear she may drive me clinically insane.

but she is beautiful.

and I do love her.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

you are a good mom! I am so amazed that you didn't go crazy when you found what she had done. I am pretty sure I would have lost it. Good thing she is so cute!

Tasha said...

OH NO!!!! I would have lost it for sure. Where do they get these ideas? I hope you were able to get it all off.

KYoho said...

yes, she IS beautiful! And sounds like that is a really good thing for her too! Bless your heart Jill!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris