Saturday, February 16, 2008

The cat's out of the bag!


What was intended to be a secret for a little while longer, other then to Family, has somehow now become very public knowledge. Yes, I am pregnant! Going into my 9th week... due on my Daddy's birthday, September 30.
My head marvels at how so many people have somehow figured out my news. I guess part of it is the fact that for the last couple of weeks I have been totally MIA. For those of us lucky enough to get soooooooo sick we really don't stand a chance to go 12 weeks without anyone knowing something fishy is going on.
It's been a pretty stressful 4 weeks. Those of you who have miscarried know the constant fear that sits.... that it is very possible that any day the pregnancy could end. My Dr. has been testing my levels every few days and all is looking great. (After being put on progesterone twice a day) We had an ultrasound a week ago and saw our little kidney bean's heartbeat, which we were told is about as strong as they come. 
So I am starting to let myself get a little more excited each day. We are thrilled to add to our growing Family and cant wait to see all of the wonderful things this spirit is going to add . I have never been happier to feel sick or to dry-heave. I am happy and amazed to say I have yet to throw-up, though some days are still hard to get through. I have the best Mom and Husband and they have been so incredible. 
This baby is already so loved and so wanted. I am so grateful to be pregnant and thank my Heavenly Father daily for this amazing blessing.

23 comments:

Jenny J said...

hence...the yard house craving.
i love you guys and i'm so happy for you. this child is just as blessed to added to your amazing family.
i heart the wirthlins!
congrats!

kiera said...

wow congrats jill! i'll bet you could really use a chocolate malt and egg salad sandwhich from woodys!

Ash said...

I told you I'd be checking in...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! Baby #3!! Yay!!

Brad said...

What? You're Pregnant? Congrats! I hope that we can go walking again soon!

The Rylanders said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting time for your cute family! I'm sure this little baby will be just as cute as your two adorable kids!

Jen said...

Jillyboo I am so excited for you! Congratulations! What a lucky baby!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! How exciting. When we found out we were expecting HEnry I was only three weeks, but it was a blessing because I would have miscarried had I not knows. Like you I get very sick, and women notice that kind of thing. By 6 weeks the news was out. So I hear you.

But it's hard to keep a secret like that anyway. It's too exciting. Especially when you have been hoping for it.

Again, congrats!

Tiffany J said...

Ok this explains it. ha ha As your VT and friend I was beginning to worry when I hadn't heard or seen you for a while! I had assumed that it was lack of sleep with your wandering ELLA! Silly me...CONGRATULATIONS! Please let us have the kids any time! I mean it! Let me know if you need anything or if I can help someway! We're so happy for you!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Hey guys,
That's the greatest news! Congratulations. So happy for you guys!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Congratulations Jill & Dave!!! That is such exciting news...I wish I had read this before church yesterday then I could have told you congrats in person!!!! Well, I will next time I see you! Great news!!!

Grady8080 said...

That is so great! Kristie has gotten really sick for our last two babies. That, and being Mormon, means baby secrets become baby news very fast.

Kristie K. said...

Jill, i am so happy for you!!! You are a great mom and this baby is so lucky to come to your family. We will pray for you and your baby. I am so sorry to hear your sick, it is the worst. And i hate dry heaving. but it is all worth it.
ps i am glad my baby and your baby will be in the same year and be friends!!!

sara said...

Congrats Jill! That is so cool another little (I almost said Harvey...opps!) Wirthin will be added to your family. I couldn't be happier for you and I pray all will go well with this pregnancy for you. Love, Sara T

Holly Moore said...

Yeay!!! That is soooooo exciting! Congrats Jill!! Call me if you need anything, like some golden spoon to fill a craving!

Julie said...

Jill!! Congrats! I'm so excited for your family. 3 kids brings a whole new dynamic. Crazy, fun and blessed all in one :) BIG ((hugs))

Becca said...

what great news!!! Congratulations! I hope you can put your mind at ease and enjoy all the barfing!!! YUCK!!! I hate hate hate this beginning part! Here's to a quick second and third trimester!!!

Congratulations you guys!

regibells said...

Yay...I was so excited to hear your news and am still looking forward to chatting with you a little more...when you are feeling up to it...call me. I hope everything goes well for you. Wirthlin babies are the cutest!

Katherine said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. I'm glad things are going so well with your pregnancy and that heart is beating strong. I am happy for you and I wish I was closer so I could help satisfy all your cravings!

sarawhat said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats

Autumn said...

JILL- 1ST OFF CONGRATS! I GOT TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH KIM'S AND I SEE YOU HAVE JULIE TANNER ON YOURS. I TRIED TO LEAVE HER A COMMENT, BUT SHE DOESN'T ACCEPT THEM FROM STRANGERS. HA! HA! SO COULD YOU SEND HER A MESSAGE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER. HERE IS MY EMAIL FOR HER - abarneshb@mac.com
THANKS SO MUCH! ARE YOU STILL DOING GYMNASTICS? WE TOOK A BREAK FOR SWIMMING!

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! every baby should be lucky enough to come to a home like yours and be as loved as this new baby will be.

Jamie C. said...

Congratulations Jill! That is such great news for your family. What a lucky baby it will be!

Morph This said...

oh how much fun! Props for you for taking on a third .. I don't know how I am going to handle two.. someday.

CONGRATULATIONS! What lucky kids you have to have to you as a mom.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris