Monday, February 25, 2008

how's that view?

                                                                                                                                                                               

We booked the Paris portion of our Europe vacation last night. I am getting pretty excited but have a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that we are going to be here in a few weeks. I am also getting really nervous about leaving the kids for 10 days!!! At least we can video chat with them.

5 comments:

sara said...

That's so exciting! Hopefully you will be feeling better for your fun adventures.

Brad said...

Hey! We seriously should plan more playdates for when you are gone! It would be so good for Sam! And we need to hang out when you are here more, too!

Tiffany J said...

Wow! So jealous! I hope you have a GREAT time...don't worry about the kids (even though that's inevitable) just enjoy the awesome adventure you get to take!

Shane and Becky said...

Jill, can't believe it myself how exciting and how time flies. Still Jealous. Hey, the Letters on the wall at Emma's Birthday were just card stock and I taped them up, that would be fun for Luke's Birthday too.-Becky

Unknown said...

Im jealous! When are you going?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris