Saturday, February 23, 2008

Letter to baby

Dear baby,
Why is it that you make me feel so yucky? I am always tired and the thought of most food makes me feel like throwing up. Which is why on days like today I can only stomach a bit of breakfast and nothing else until dinner.  I am not trying to hurt your feelings. I hope I haven't.
Don't get me wrong, I am so happy that you are making a temporary home inside of my tummy. Its just that I really cant wait until you are a little more settled and I am feeling a little better. Will that be soon? Do you think?
Well, I hope you are comfortable. Sorry I cant provide you with more nutrition. Its all I can do to eat what I have been eating. I hope you are still growing and healthy.
Have a good night.
I love you,
Mommy

5 comments:

Kim Harvey said...

Oh Jilly, I remember so vividly what you are going through and I feel so bad for you. I warned you but you just didn't listen! :) The first trimester will be over soon and you will be feeling great. That is until you get into your last trimester and then....well, we won't go into that right now. :) Just remember, it is all so worth it! This baby is so lucky to have you as his temporary residence and then his forever mommy! (yes, I am using "he") Love you.

regibells said...

You are so cute! Hope it is soon too so you will get over being sick and consumed with tiredness.....and hmm I don't know....maybe call me one of these days! ;) Hang in there chicky.

Tiffany J said...

Jill I have been thinking about you TONS and TONS and was hoping to get to chat with you at church a little. However I know you have been feeling pretty down and out and I feel so bad stopping by but maybe I could sometime this week. I have a little something for you. Nothing much but just a little something to let you know I was thinking of you! Hopefully that baby will get settled in quite nicely real soon! I miss ya!

Tasha said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog in awhile, or missed the one where you announced you are pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry, you don't feel good though. That is the none fun part. But, I am excited you are pregnant!

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so cute to write a little letter to your baby! i love it!

and I hope you feel better soon. i too remember what you are going through -- and it sucks! hang in there girl!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris