Friday, July 24, 2009

Double digit's

Photobucket

My baby is 10 months old! Its just plain amazing how quickly time goes by; and a little unfair.

Olivia is simply the best, sweetest, most fun baby. She may be small(a little over 15 lbs.) but she is bubbling over with personality.

She is saying a few fun new things this month such as Nigh, nigh (night, night) Num, num (when she wants food) and my personal favorite, Eyh ya (Ella)

She is also waiving hello and good bye, shaking her head no, holding the phone up to her ear to "talk", clapping, rolling a ball, throwing her hands up in the air and saying "yeah!" and mimicking all sorts of fun sounds and actions.

She's standing a little bit here and there (maybe 6 or 7 seconds but its still cute) and loves to explore, swim and interact with people. As long as Mom is close by she's becoming really social with just about everybody she meets.

Lastly, she's our first official Mama's girl. She is turning into a little clingy girl, which the others never did. Its sort of a downer for others but at this point I am loving it. Maybe its the self-esteem boost I need!

We love you Olivia and cant wait to see what's lurking around the corner this month.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the picture. Olivia is a sweet baby!

shari berry bo-berry said...

she's beautiful!

Montana Wilkins said...

Her dress is darling and the print on it is great! Very fun. She has got some killer blue eyes too!

Tasha said...

I cannot believe she is almost a year! How does that happen? She is such a cutie.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris