Saturday, July 11, 2009

Swimming is for the Dogs

We have had the greatest mornings at the Dog Beach in Huntington. I wondered if Bjorn would like it or not, having never seen the Ocean before, but he jumped right in. He is such a great dog.
Photobucket
Bjorn loves playing with Charlie (my Parents puppy)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Olivia loved the beach too! I was worried she'd try to eat the sand but all she did was dig thorough it until she found a sandy shell, then she put that in her mouth. Is that any better? Didn't think so.


We took the dogs home and put them in the pool next. This was not quite the same response as the beach, sorry dog's.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

Your dog is so beautiful. Seriously. So, how have you seen him helping Luke? Have there been any big changes for him having Bjorn around?
Also love the picture of Olivia eating the seashell in the sand. She's extremely adorable!

Tasha said...

Looks like you had fun in California!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris