Friday, July 17, 2009

Olivia's first Beach Bonfire

We had a great time last week at a Family Beach party. Emily had the great idea to have her Family, My Parents, us and Dave's Parents all meet down at the firepits for some yummy food, beach play and good company. It was just that!

Once again Olivia went straight for the sand, sifting it through her petite fingers as she looked for shells to devour. She won herself a place in someone's arms for pretty much the rest of the evening (which is always welcomed by her)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Becca said...

those are great shoot Jill!! I love em!

Megan McCrindle said...

Where are my peeeeeeekk-shures???

Tasha said...

So fun!! That looked like a perfect evening at the beach. Oh, how I love a good bonfire too!

sara said...

All I can say is ... ADORABLE!

Montana Wilkins said...

You take such gorgeous pictures. Your subject matter is so beautiful though that its probably not hard. :o)

Megan McCrindle said...

You're never going to send me my pictures are you?

Tiffany J said...

What a fun beach trip. Your kids are so cute! I love Olivia's cheeks! So kissable!

The Nedrys said...

Beautiful pictures as always, Jill! I aspire to be like you! Although, I must say, having absolutely adorable children probably makes it a bit easier! Seriously, you have some cute kiddos!

The Nedrys said...

Beautiful pictures as always, Jill! I aspire to be like you! Although, I must say, having absolutely adorable children probably makes it a bit easier! Seriously, you have some cute kiddos!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris