Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Sister

Photobucket

Olivia is famous around here. Especially to Ella. Where ever we go Ella is always sure to introduce every one to Olivia. To Ella they're lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, they've been graced by Olivia Wirthlin. Yes, she is shown off, tugged on, kissed, given her every desire, waited on and doted upon. Ella knows that she's the luckiest girl in the World. For while others only get graced by Olivia's presence at the supermarket or Target once in a small while; she has the privilege of seeing Liv every single day!

But do you want to know something? Olivia thinks that Ella's the real prize. At 9 months she started saying her name each morning upon waking up (we have to rush in to grab her out of her crib in order to allow Ella another hour of sleep) She beams as she looks upon her Sister. Olivia knows that Ella is her's and she's thrilled by that all day long. Following Ella around never gets old.

Yes, Ella; Olivia is your star. And Olivia you clearly do have the best big Sister. But the real lucky one is me. I get to witness this sweet love affair each and every day. Nope, there is nothing like having a Sister. Not a single thing.

2 comments:

kgirlsmom said...

Oh gosh Jill just go make me cry! That is true sisterhood, right there. It makes me beam that these girls already realize what they have. You have amazing kids, I love them so much!
-Kiersten

Unknown said...

Your right, there's nothing like a sister whether they are yours through blood or whether you've known them so long they just belong to you. I sure love my sisters.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris