Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Vacation... Arches

After a 6 1/2 hour drive, with my sweet Liv crying most of the way, we arrived in UT for the Wirthlin Family Reunion. We have really been looking forward to this for months, its been years since everyone has been together and we couldn't wait.

I'll get to the camping aspect in another post but first.... Arches. It was very pretty and the kids had a total blast hiking around on all of the rocks. It was fun doing this together, I must say we're a pretty cool group :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Its kinda' fun to bring Bjorn places that other Dog's aren't allowed.

Photobucket
Luke was such a climber. He was really into it and could have gone all day

Photobucket

Photobucket
The 3 babies of 08'
From left to right: Garrett October, Olivia September and Blake July.... cute, cute, cute. These 3 babies are all so easy-going and mellow. It made for a great camping trip.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

What a great place to have a reunion! You guys all look so great! The kids are growing up so quickly!

sara said...

Such cute pictures! I can't wait to hear more about your camping adventures. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Tasha said...

So fun!!! Isn't that red rock just beautiful. I just love it. Can't wait to hear more about your family trip. I love family reunions

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh, Arches. Ross and I passed by the road leading to it so many times when we'd travel back up to Provo/SLC while we were living in Monument Valley. We said all the time that we really needed to go there while we lived relatively close. Alas, it never happened. Guess a person has gotta quit saying "someday" and just do it today! Glad you had fun!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris