Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day with the Wilkins clan

Yesterday was one of those days when I have been so grateful to be close to Family out here. 

We met at Charity's house and had a great BBQ complete with lots of great food, as always with the Wilkins', and company. We brought our inflatable pool, which has proved to be the best $15 we've spent in a long time. Its super fun, good quality and its quite big. The kids had a great time running in and out yelling all sorts of silly things before they jumped in.

Our kids have the best time with these fun boys, we're so grateful for them.



The pool gang

Ella charging in full-force

Its a little more effort for her to jump in the it was for the boys

Handsome Dillon. He's so cute and about the nicest boy I have ever known. I think Ella has a little crush on him, well... I know she does.

Ella partaking of some Labor day grub.

Dave doing the kids hot dogs. We also had some of the yummiest Steaks you've ever eaten! 

5 comments:

Bob said...

What is dave doing?

shari berry bo-berry said...

jill...great pics! I love that shot of Dillon! What a cutie!

sara said...

Very fun! Isn't it great to live by family. I wish I was just a tad bit closer to mine!

Judy and Mike said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Ella is so adorable. We miss her.

Megan McCrindle said...

Im so jealous, I wish I were there with you guys.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris