Saturday, September 20, 2008

Parker Family Fair

We had a nice time at the Parker Family Fair this morning. It was a great event with lots of free food, jumpy houses, booths, music and skating (8 track, my Sisters skate shop, had all of their ramps set up)

Its strange to realize that this was our last Saturday with only 2 kids. This time next week will be very different.

We love living here in Parker and this is just one example of why. Its just such a great community. The focus on these fairs is based around emergency preparedness so there were lots of booths from Firemen, Police Officers, Etc. They even sold 72 hour kits, car kits and other such things. It was really neat to see.


Dillon is such a stud. He was skating these ramps like a pro and he's only 7!!


snow cone time

they weren't fancy but they were free and the kids loved 'em!

watch out Parker

my little cutie

They look like the sucker gang or something.

8 comments:

Kim said...

very cute. i really loved that you are a medium princess...how funny and typical for a kid to say. btw i do need your email address.

Tiffany J said...

I can't believe how tall Luke is! That picture of him on the skateboard ramp makes him seem like a 10 year old! holy cow! They are both as cute as ever!

Megan McCrindle said...

"We represent, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild..."

Shane and Becky said...

Looks like a fun day. I was noticing how ruby red Ella's lips look in the picture on the grass, almost like she has makeup on. At first I thought her snow cone made them red but it was green. She looks like a little porcelain doll with her rosey cheeks and red lips. Just beautiful.

Tasha said...

That looked very fun. I love when you get to live in a community that does awesome things. We hope to be in one like that someday. Your kids looked like they were quite enjoying themselves :)

Becca said...

DUDE JILL!!!!! have that bby already! I keep checking in for a magical announcement and nothing!!!! I hate seeing your ticker getting so close to your due date and still knowing you have that sweet little girl inside just making herself comfortable!!!!

guess I'll just wish you luck with your delivery!!!!!This really is a super exciting time!!!!!! I can't wait to see the post!

Tiffany J said...

Ok I'm a nerd....that totally wasn't Luke on the ramp...duh tiff! I guess it pays to read the captions under the photos! ha ha

karen said...

cute pictures !! i see that you're 40 weeks now.. when is olivia coming ? can't wait to see pictures of her.. and hear all about it..

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris