Monday, September 1, 2008

Luke's first talk


Luke was so excited all week long to give his first talk in Primary.
He had 5 footprints that represented 5 things he could do now to prepare for when he turns 8 and will be baptized. As he said the steps he placed the footprints on his board until they reached the picture of Jesus being baptized. 
He spoke so perfectly into the microphone and was so clear and confident. We were so proud of him. 




he's so absolutely handsome I can hardly stand it... Mom's biased opinion.

8 comments:

Jenny J said...

jill, he's so handsome.
you had to have gotten teary eyed.

Anonymous said...

No, you're not biased. He's cute!

Tasha said...

He does look so handsome! And way to go on his first talk. it sounds like a perfect one too. :)

Tiffany J said...

Congrats Luke on doing so well! We miss your family! LOVE his church pants by the way, those are ADORABLE!!! He's a cutie!

shari berry bo-berry said...

He's darling! Congrats on a great first talk Luke!

hey, I need your email addy!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Tell Luke I would have loved to hear him speak. He is adorable, something special about that boy. Alex misses him too.

Holly Moore said...

No, you are right. He's adorable! Way to go Luke for the good talk!

Erin said...

That's impressive! Good job! I can just picture him up there being so cute!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris