Friday, September 12, 2008

They're back!!!!!


Welcome Home Mom and Dad W.!!!!

Today is the big day we've all been so excited about. Mom and Dad are on a flight home from their mission to Geneva Switzerland. 

We have been so blessed by their service and couldn't thank them enough for giving us the opportunity to live in their home and to spend so many months with GG. We never could have imagined the blessings that have come from it all. We know we would not be here, in Dave's PhD. program, without their desire to serve. I know our lives would be so different. 

Thank you Grammie and Grandpa for your righteous examples to us. Not only now but always. You can always be relied upon to be emulated. We're so grateful to be your family and for our Children to have such amazing and good people to have in their lives. You have unwavering faith and an indestructible testimony. We love you and cant wait to see you.

We are so proud of you!!!!





I cant believe all the things that have happened in the last 18 months. I especially cant believe how much the kids have grown and changed. Thank goodness for ichat. The kids have really loved chatting with Grammie and Grandpa over these many months. And I know they will excitedly run right back into their familiar arms.


Luke now

Luke 18 months ago


Ella now

Ella 18 months ago

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Jamie C. said...

That is so exciting that they are coming back just in time for baby Olivia's debut! It's amazing how much older Ella looks in only 18 months! Adorable!

Shane and Becky said...

I guess we were on the same blogging page, kinda funny. I am so excited to have them home. I also am excited to see you all in Nov. for Thanksgiving and Olivia's blessing. It will be great to see you again. Hard to believe how time flies and how our little ones change so quickly.

Tasha said...

Oh so fun to have Dave's parents back!! I am sure they are excited to see all of you. So fun that you are so close to Olivia being born as well. I must have missed the post telling when your induction date was. I am glad it is almost here. I am sure you are getting excited!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris