Friday, September 26, 2008

On our way home

our camera lens is so dirty it should be a crime to shoot with it.



Just wanted to post a couple of pictures of Olivia in her little going home ensemble. Luke picked it out and I think he did a great job choosing the perfect outfit!

We are happy to be home, though I had the greatest Hospital experience of my life. The food was amazing, the rooms made me feel like I was in a beautiful Hotel, the Nurses were top notch. I asked them if I could stay all week but I guess it just doesn't work that way.

The kids have been on cloud nine with Olivia here. I never expected them to do this great with all of this newness and craziness... but we are thrilled that they are.

We will post a little video later on but I think the posts will probably be taking a break for now.






Everything's going great and I feel 100 times the way I've felt with the other 2 kids recoveries. Its nice to be able to walk around and be off of pain medication.... and sooooo different from my history. I am so grateful. As are Dave and the kids.

11 comments:

karen said...

did you have her naturally ??

Jillyboo said...

I did have her naturally.

Jen said...

Congrats again! Glad to hear everyone is doing great. She is a cutie! You deserve to take a break and enjoy that baby - as you well know it goes way too fast!

Tasha said...

She is so tiny and so beautiful!! I actually came on just to get a baby fix. Oh, I love how you have a bow in her hair and how darling she looks. Good job Luke picking out her outfit. I think that is cute you let him. Way to be a good Mom. I am glad you are feeling so good too and that the kids are handingly it so well. What a wonderful blessing. She is just so tiny and beautiful! Congratulations again :)

KYoho said...

congratulations! She is so precious. And I'm actually trying for naturally too so if you have any tips send them my way!

Brian Markjam said...

Oh my goodness! Such a lil cutie pie! Congrats Jill! I'm glad that they were able to help Olivia with getting the gunk out of her lungs. Same thing happened to my lil precious. I was so happy to be at the hospital when it happened! You must be so proud of her cuz she is so gorgeous and snuggly. I love babies. Hope you're getting some sleep.

Jillyboo said...

im sorry... let me clarify.
I did not have her naturally, as in without drugs. I have never had a desire to do that. This epidural was hardly giving me any relief and as they were looking into what was going on, she came barreling into the world.
So that was as drug free as I ever care about going.

Judy and Mike said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't she is quite a bit smaller than the others? Are you getting any rest? I hope you and the family all adjust quickly to your new life as a family of 5.

Megan McCrindle said...

Enough about that Olivia person- Jill you look stunning in this picture. No way you look like someone who just had a baby less than a week ago! Your hospital visit must have rocked your socks off like some kind of spa visit or something because you are seriously glowing. And I can say that without being creepy because Im your sister. Wow.

Oh, yeah, um... your baby is cute too.

The Nedrys said...

Congratultions on your new little girl, Olivia! She is absolutely beautiful!

Emily Nedry (Bob Johnson's sister)

Jamie C. said...

Oh, I knew you would be having little Olivia while I was out of town. She's scrumptious! Many, many congrats!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris