Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bjorn is here!!

We have just spent the weekend with, what we think, the best dog ever!! He is mellow, mild, sweet, a good listener and fun. His whole goal in life is to be with people and to be hugged and loved. Even Ella was trusting of him within about a hour. She is a bit timid around dogs and I was worried about her when I realized how big Bjorn is. Well, she has been great with him. Its quite amazing actually.
We are loving this new member of the Family and cant wait to get to know him even better.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know we were going to call him "Ollie" but Bjorn (Bee-yorn) just stuck. Plus it means Bear in Norwegian and he looks just like a Polar Bear!!


8 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful dog. Those dogs that are trained are so amazing. Mom mom trained two guide dogs and they are the best dogs with kids! It looks like the kids love him already. Good for you guys!

Megan McCrindle said...

Heh heh... Did you notice that Bjorn and Ella have the same hair color?

The Ball Family said...

He is so handsome. Bjorn is a fun name. I can't wait to meet him in June.

Linda said...

Congratulations! Can't beat a pooch for pure fun! Enjoy!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Pretty dog! PS My birthday is September 29th so I know it is a great month but, His brother Daniel's birthday is the 2nd and his step-dad Ron's birthday is the 5th, so I am actually hoping it comes end of August or a few weeks late. Haha

Unknown said...

Aww how cool! Just out of curiousity- did he have a different name during training? Just wondering how all that works. He looks very cuddly... I'm sure you guys will love having him around!

Kat said...

I love him!!! Wow, what an amazing looking dog, and all his pictures, he's got a halo like a big fluffy angel!!
I especially love the last shot of the boys relaxing!!

Shane and Becky said...

He is a beautiful dog. I like the name Bjorn. I think it fits him. Congratulations. Look forward to meeting him at the Wirthlin camp out.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris