Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


We had a great Valentines Day weekend and hope you did too! It was so nice to go on a date with Dave for the night, something we have yet to do since the arrival of Olivia over 4 months ago.

And the kids were so thrilled to have their Cousins sleepover on Friday night so that Char and Blaine could go on their date. That next day we all went out to a fun lunch together. We sure love having the Wilkins so close by, they are the best.

Happy Valentines Day!! 


My favorite Valentines!!!




Olivia enjoyed her first Valentines Day. I was so disappointed that the daring Valentine's outfit I got her was so big, the pants were falling off of her. Biggest 0-3 I have ever seen!

2 comments:

Becca said...

So fun!That outfit looks adorable and I love that you dressed her up for the big day!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Hey guys, long time... we miss you guys. Look how much we've missed of your lives. It looks like you're doing well. You got a handful of cuties!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris