Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub

Harvey kids circa 1981 or 1982


It was so fun to finally have Olivia old enough for a family tub picture.
I remember thinking how cute the one's with my brothers and sisters in it were. Unfortunately we never did get one with every body. By the time Megan was born Ky was too old to be in a group tub photo.(I think he was 9 in the last one we ever took... kinda' messed up if you ask me.)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Cute pictures Jill! They all look so much a like now...that's gotta be so fun for you!

By the way, Brady was looking at these pictures with me and said "Hey remember we went to the zoo with them"...good memory! good times!

Unknown said...

OMG I love the second one. Olivia's face looks like "OMG mom WHAT the heck are we doing?" They really all do look so much alike now. SO precious.

Tiffany J said...

Ok I'm the first AND second post ha ha

BUT I would love to gain access to your website you mentioned on my blog! I just want to make a good informed, cost effective purchase since we'll be spending more than $100...I hate messing with big amounts! :) Thanks so much! I checked out the Affinity online last night :)

Tasha said...

SO FUN!! I love tub pictures. Yea that they can all be in the tub now together. :)

Kim Harvey said...

That is so cute. I have never seen that picture of all y'all in the tub before. So cute. And your kids, seriously so cute. And that last one of Olivia is to die for.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris