Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to the family

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the longest time Luke would beg me to marry Ella. As cute as it was I had to crush him. And let me tell you, he was crushed!

Today the image of he and Ella getting married became obliterated. It became a non-issue. He simply moved on.

Ellas friend Sophie was over to play and he made his move. A little shyly but still matter of fact he asked her the question.

"Sophie, will you marry me?"

And Sophie, one of the prettiest girls ever to walk the Earth, gave him a coy smile and quietly exclaimed. "Yes!"

I have never seen Luke so over-joyed, he was almost proud. You can see why.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes, Luke has very good taste. Sophie is beautiful, well-behaved, and smart. As the Sunbeams teacher I know I shouldn't have favorites...but really, when there are kids as stinking cute as Ella and Sophie it's really hard not to. I think Sophie and Luke make a perfect couple...looks like you'll have a wedding to plan- in about 20 years! :-)

Anonymous said...

The boys got good taste!

Kristie K. said...

great engagement photos!

congrats to luke...

Ashley said...

Cute, but I do have to say that Sophie asked Lance first!! HA!HA! Lance is in a hard spot - Sophie and Ella have both asked him to marry them - what is a boy to do??

Jessica said...

adorable. she is a beautiful little girl. luke's pretty darn handsome himself! have you guys decided to move back to fv yet? i miss you.

Jen said...

They do make a cute couple! We better get an invitation!

Tasha said...

That is so funny and cute!! Love it.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris