Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!


Dave got a call this morning from University of Denver. And do you know what they said? They told him that today was a snow day! Initially I was annoyed at the sound of dave's iphone at quarter to 6, dont they know how valued our sleep is? I quickly went from loathing DU to loving them within seconds.
So we have already had such a fun day together. Playing in the snow, having a dance party, staying in our pajamas until way later than we should.... okay, Im still in them as I type.
Here's to snow days, our first ever. We love you, come again anytime.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Becca said...

you can still smile at snow day in March! See... I'm way over it and my tulips need the sun!!! Sun shine!Come out come out whereever you are!!

But your family sure makes it look fun!

Ashley said...

I get to work from home today. I'm now working on our personal tax return and bills! :-) Jared and I haven't had as much fun as you, but it sure is nice to have Jared sitting right next to me.

Tasha said...

You take such beautiful pictures. That even makes me want to play in a little snow (and I am not a big snow person) :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris