Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"He's so cute!"

Photobucket

I just had to share this sweet little story.

A few days ago Luke and I went around delivering invitations to his Birthday party, it included the above picture. One of the friends he invited was Sophie (see previous post) and her big Sister who is coming up on 6.

Fast forward to yesterday at the Park with their Mom, Jessie.

"Jill, I went to find Luke's Birthday invitation and when I found it there were little hearts drawn all over it. I went to ask Lauren about it and she replied, Mom... he is soooo cute!"

Okay, this is the first experience I have had with other girls and their opinion of Luke as  BOY. Not just a baby or toddler. It was so cute. And it made my day.

Thanks for sharing such a cute story with me Jessie. It just makes me smile. 

Im glad little girls think Luke is cute. I sure do but that is just a Mothers opinion. 

And when I told Luke about it he got the biggest grin and his eyes became as big as saucers. 

7 comments:

Jana Heller said...

very cute jill. i love the picture you used!

Becca said...

Too adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok so he's engaged to 1 but the other has a crush on him... this could be a problem!

Deb said...

What a professional picture! Your getting so good. I guess it helps to have cute kids to take pictures of all day!

Tasha said...

your photography really is amazing! That is such a cute story too.

Tiffany J said...

Cute story Jill! He's gonna be a heartbreaker...it's already starting! ha ha

Kristie K. said...

too adorable!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris