Sunday, March 29, 2009

She speaks!!

Olivia has said her first word!!! Okay, not really. But it makes me smile just as big. When the other kids babbled they both went the "dada" route. Neither of them even said "Mama" until they were about 1 and knew what it meant.
So this is especially rewarding to me.
It started yesterday, just once or twice. And today she babbled it all day long. The kids were sooo thrilled, thinking she knew exactly what she was saying. It made them so proud of her.
Without further ado...



4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yeah Olivia!! Grant has been saying dada lately and I love it. To hear their little voice say an actual word is so sweet =)

Tasha said...

Wow, she says that so clearly too!! Love it :) And Love how the kids love that she can say it too. I am glad you got it on tape.

Anonymous said...

Jill, Henry calls me "Daddy." I would kill for mama, whether he meant it or not! :)

sara said...

That is too cute! And to respond to your comment on Tasha's blog, yes, Maggie is on medication (zantac). She's been on it for a week now and things have been better but she still cries alot. But I'll call you soon and we can talk about it. :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris