Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoo fun!

It was the middle of March and 72 degrees here. Why not put on our Summer clothes and go to the Zoo!?


Photobucket

Photobucket
we all love the fish

Photobucket
The kids always love the Polar Bear

Photobucket
Ella in the Rainforest


Photobucket
Olivia was pretty much like this the entire time... happy and cute. She loves being in her stroller cruising around, she's so curious about everything.

Photobucket
Luke needing a water break, im telling you, it was on the verge of being hot even.

Photobucket
The baby was only 4 weeks old, the kids thought he was so cute.

Photobucket
Miss Ella Jane looking so grown up


Photobucket
Luke in the Rainforest 

Photobucket
Mom and her baby

Photobucket
I love this handsome kid, he was so into watching the Polar Bear

Photobucket
its a little blurry but I loved it anyways, she is getting so pretty these days.


3 comments:

Megan McCrindle said...

Three things:
1. Whats with the giant bows on your girls heads??
2. Does Ella have a little freckly on her upper lip or is that a picture mess up? Super cute if its a freckle.
3. What do you mean "these days?" My Ella Bean has always been pretty.

Tasha said...

I love good days like that. Yesterday and today are nice and warm here today too. I am loving it :) (although we did Uncle Blake's baseball game in 84 degree weather yesterday with no shade and that was almost a little too much for me. But, I am still happy to have these good days!)

Jillyboo said...

Meggie,

1. I love big bows, the bigger the better. Just wait till you have girls one day.
2. yes, Ella has a little freckle above her lip.. I too love it and hope it stays.
3. She has, yes. I just meant that she's getting even prettier. She's always been cute but I think she's getting more beautiful as she gets older.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris