Friday, March 27, 2009

Olivia snow. snow, this is Olivia

dont mind the huge snow clothes, we bought them on clearance for next Winter. Kinda' funny though, olivia's swimming in the snow, who can say that?
Well here is Olivia enjoying her first time in the snow, big day! I only shot off a few pictures because she really wanted to play in the snow but had no gloves on... too cold Baby, sorry. The real play will come next Winter.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

I'm pretty sure there's a baby somewhere in that big coat! Super cute girl you have!

Becca said...

oh my word... I'm pretty sure those are the cutest pictures I've seen!! Snow totally agrees with her!

sara said...

She is too cute. Seriously. I love all those pictures!

KYoho said...

what cute pictures, and I can't believe she's 6 months old already! That's so smart to buy next years winter clothes now, when they're on sale.

Jamie C. said...

Her round little cheeks couldn't possibly be any cuter! She has such a sweet little face!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris