Friday, March 20, 2009

i photo fun with Olivia Lou

Olivia has recently discovered herself... and she likes what she see's. On her exersaucer there is a little mirror. She stares at it daily, amidst smiles and laughs. 
I though she may enjoy seeing her cute self in live action via Mac Book, it didn't disappoint. 
She's getting so big (relatively) that I can hardly stand it. Sitting up and playing with toys are among some favorite things to do.

By the way Olivia is bow free, just for you Meggie. Take a good look, it will be back next time.









6 comments:

sara said...

She is too cute!

Tasha said...

She is one cute girl!! I love how she really is excited about seeing herself. So fun.

Terri and Roger said...

Omygosh, Jill! She's such an interesting combo of Luke & Ella! The eyes, the cheeks, the mouth. Gets better every day, huh.

Montana Wilkins said...

You've already posted something else, but I have been meaning to tell you I love in the video when you try to turn her towards you and she just keeps looking back at herself. It's like she's a little owl the way her neck keeps turning even though she's facing the other way!

Megan McCrindle said...

Aww... she doesn't loook like me anymore, does she? Or does she? I can't tell.

Either way she is looking super cute these days!

Tiffany J said...

I LOVE her little cheeks! She is SOOOO dang cute!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris