Friday, March 27, 2009

Day after a snow storm

We awoke to a beautiful sight, the whole neighborhood was covered in a beautiful, white blanket of snow. I love the way fresh snow looks, so clean and sparkling. Its almost spiritual.
Within about a hour of waking up the kids were outside having the time of their life. Bjorn too. Poor Dave was a little busy with the not so fun part of snow... shoveling. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
its getting hot in here....



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I missed the shot where Bjorn was laying in the snow and eating it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun! That is simply gorigous.

Kirsten said...

How fun!! I love sledding....we are going to Utah in April and I am hoping that there will be some snow so we can go. Your family is so cute! Olivia looks so sweet, I am so glad that she is doing better =) That poor little girl and all that she has had to go through! And you! I don't know how you did that! That would be so hard. Anyways, hope all is well.

Kim Harvey said...

Makes me want to have a dog so much more seeing these pictures! Agh! And as always, the kids are so cute. Have fun in the snow. I'm sure Dave doesn't think it is as spiritual as you do!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris