Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday Soccer


We were thrilled to spend the afternoon outside watching Tyler's Soccer game. It was a perfect Saturday and it is always fun to be with the Wilkins. We love them so much.

The gang, I love these kids

Mom and Olivia enjoying the game and time together. She loves being outside!

It was warm but a bit windy

example b of windblown hair


Cute cousin Dillon

Evan was into the action

I love when Luke crosses his legs when he sits

Tyler did such a great job

we're so proud of you Ty, you did wonderfully!!

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

What awesome cousins! I bet your kids love being with them! They look like so much fun!

AND

Colorado is beautiful! I love seeing the pictures you post of the "great outdoors"!!

Tasha said...

What a fun way to spend your Saturday. Soccer games are very fun :) It is neat you get to be by family still and your kids get to be close to their cousins!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris