Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just another March day in Denver

Photobucket

She's getting so grown up.

Photobucket
Ella only wants to swing on these little swings after she did a backflip off one of the big one a few weeks ago.  As I was saying not to let go, she let go. And that was that!

Photobucket
Bjorn just sat by the picnic table, perfectly happy to just be with us. He got plenty of love and attention from on lookers who couldn't deny his beauty and sweetness. We sure can't.


Photobucket
its love


Photobucket
Olivia hung out in her carseat for a while. She had enough after she realized everyone else was swinging and playing. This one watches every single movement and wants so badly to be a part.


It was 72 yesterday so why not spend an afternoon with friends at the park!? It was so nice seeing everyone playing in short-sleeves and dresses.
Have I mentioned how much I love Colorado? I wish we could live here forever.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Um, can I just tell you how EXTREMEMLY jealous I am right now? One, because of the weather you are having and two, because you are in Colorado. Yes I need to get over it, but I can't. I want to be where you are and where YOU are.

Becca said...

Perfect day!!!!

Tiffany J said...

Although California misses your family we can't help but be jealous of the fun Colorado has. The experiences and situations that have come to you could only have come from Colorado! That's awesome!

By the way, Luke's "fiance" is SO cute! Can they be any cuter? I love their little story :)

Tasha said...

Your kids are so darling. I am glad you're getting to enjoy such great weather. I love perfect days like that.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris