Thursday, February 12, 2009



I snapped these of Olivia while they kids were playing. Just though she was looking so cute... happy and healthy!!! She is such a good girl, its nice to finally have an easy baby. After our run we may just be done, sorry no Brother Luke.
And by the way, we still cant get over how weird it is that she is incapable of spitting up. After her bottles we just cant help but to smile. It is soooooo nice to ditch the well- loved burp cloths.
She is 4 1/2 months old now, amazing. And weighs in at a little under 11 lbs. Still tiny but she's growing and healthy, hooray!!!! I am dying to get her big enough to jump into the next size, Im bored with her 0-3 month baby clothes. Sadly, she still has plenty of time left in them. They are starting to get a little short in the legs and arms though! The 3-6 bin of Ella's cute things are anxiously waiting. I love that her little body even makes her head look kinda' big (at least thats what I think...her head's in the 10%)
I melt. She just melts me on a daily basis. I literally have to scrape myself off of the ground at the end of each day.






10 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

you'd never guess she's just under 11 lbs by looking at her face! LOVE those cheeks! I'm so glad she is doing better...SOOO glad!

She's beautiful! Keep snapping away!!!!

Tiffany J said...

She's a CUTIE! I'm SO glad she's feeling better and NOT spitting up! That's such a blessing to know that she is ok eating and sleeping now. We're so happy for you all!

Unknown said...

She's looking so healthy and it makes a grammie's heart leap with happiness. Give her a kiss for me.

The Ball Family said...

I think it is Olivia and Garretts eyes and cheeks that make them look sort of alike. You aren't crazy, everyonce in a while when I look at Garrett I have that same thought about him and Olivia. I don't think that they look totally alike, but there is something similar about there faces when they smile. I also have thought that Garrett looks like Dave.

Crazy Black family said...

Jill... she's soo cute! Glad to hear she's doing better. Great pictures. And it's kind of fun when they're small longer--they grow so stinking fast!

Bryn said...

I am so happy that she is doing well after the surgery! She is so precious Jill!

Montana Wilkins said...

Girl clothes are so fun. I hope she keeps growing for you! Congrats on not smelling like spit up anymore too!
You are a good mommy to get your kids involved in play groups and do cookies with them and all the other things I've seen you post about. I'm such a homebody that my kids don't ever get out as much as they should. I'll have to follow your good example!
Glad your girl's doing better!

Megan McCrindle said...

Hooray for the smiling pictures! I miss you guys!

Tasha said...

I am so glad she is doing better. She is simply darling. I would have wanted to take pictures of her too in that cute outfit and smiles.

sara said...

So so cute. I can't believe she's only 11 lbs!!! I'm sorry for all the things you've had to go through with her lately but I'm glad she's on the mend and doing better. :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris