Thursday, February 5, 2009

A new development

Olivia got the okay to eat rice cereal at her 4 month check up. We waited a couple of weeks due to her surgery, we didn't want to be trying anything new. But today was the day!!!
She actually liked it, contrary to her killer faces. She was getting so excited between bites.
We're all hoping this too will add a few extra rolls to her tiny, dimple-free frame. Dave told her she should try doughnuts, "that's what did it for me!"
So here's to the first of many good eats Olivia. Enjoy!!! Life is sweet and you're gunna' love it.








6 comments:

Nathan said...

I know Olivia is your 3rd so you've been down that road before, but with Karston I love how as soon as he started on oatmeal he got so excited even when he just saw his bowl and spoon! He tries to help us feed him by grabbing the spoon and putting it into his mouth - or trying to (he's 5 months old) he didnt necessarily like rice at first but is okay with it now. LOVES oatmeal. Has started on vegetables too. we can't scoop the oatmeal into his mouth fast enough, he'll start to complain between bites if you aren't fast enough! it's crazy cute!

Becca said...

That is such great news!!!! Pack em on sweet heart!

shari berry bo-berry said...

how funny that dave mentioned doughnuts! brad's parents are in town right now, and one of the places they want to go while they're here is Yong's...they have the best doughnuts!

here's to putting on the pounds olivia!

oh, and you can definitely tell how tiny she is when you see here drowning in that bib!

Tasha said...

She is seriously so cute!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

She is precious Jill! I am smiling at her chubby little cheeks and happy grin! You look so happy! I'm glad you are enjoying your kids so much!

Unknown said...

How could I have possibly missed these pictures. I guess I didn't jump on the blog that day. She is soooo adorable eating her food. We love her.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris