Monday, August 24, 2009

11 months

Really, we're here again?

This month has been a blur. What with our California vacation, school starting for everyone, Dad getting ready to start teaching and the regular old trips to the Park, pool, dog park... man it was a quick month for us all.

Photobucket

Olivia, you have really started to blossom. This month you have gone from our worst sleeper to our best, napping around 4 or 5 hours a day and 11 to 12 hours a night. Sometimes I feel like I hardly get to see you. You are funnier and sillier than ever. You have started doing some pretty rad dance moves, shaking every part of your body that you can. You can stand for a while now but are cautious enough to hold back on any wobbly steps. You have added many words to your ever-growing vocabulary and though I dont think you'll pass Ella at 50 words by your 1st birthday, I think we have another talker on our hands.

Photobucket

Your favorite things this month have ben eating as much big-people food as possible and your blanket. Did I mention you love food?! You are frequently heard saying "num num" all through the house until we sit you in your highchair for a snack. Your favorite is pancakes and waffles. A breakfast lover like your Mommy.

You become more and more social every day. You went through a bit of a shy stage at the start of the Summer but have really started to love socializing with whom ever you meet. As long as your Momma or Dadda are close by you love to flirt and smile at whom ever will give you attention (and thats just about everyone)

I love you more today than ever before, but I find myself thinking that every single day. You bring laughter and happiness to our Family like I never imagined. We are the luckiest Parents in the World!!! How so much personality got into such a tiny body I will never know.
Photobucket

O' and as of Sunday you were finally able to wear your very first 6-12 month outfit!!! I new all that sleeping would bring about some growing.

I love you Olivia,Liv, Livvers, Liva, Olive. You make me get all giddy just thinking about you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley said...

as always the pictures are adorable! I am looking forward to the Paris party!

Vauri said...

She is so cute! I love that her middle name is Lou! I call Ava that and people are always asking me if its her middle name (its not, hers is Elizabeth) I am always thinking I should have named her that! So cute!

Megan McCrindle said...

Ummm... I think you have been misinformed. There is NO WAY she is already getting ready to turn one. Sorry.

Jessica said...

adorable. i can't believe she is one!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris