Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ella's day!!

Today is what we called "Ella's day." With so much going on with Luke recently, starting Kindergarten and soccer, today was just what Ella needed. And boy was she excited. I haven't seen her this cheerful and happy for a while, which is saying something because she's a pretty happy girl. It looked like she was about to jump out of her skin each time we mentioned school.

She has one of the sweetest teachers I have ever seen. Miss Stacey is going to be well loved by this little girl, Ella already talks about how much she cant wait to hug her teacher and how they are best friends.

As we walked up the driveway a friend, whom she didnt know, was getting out of his car. Ella asked us to stop and wait so that she could say hello to her new friend. I love how outgoing and social she is.

Photobucket

This last picture is blurred but I had to show it. I said, "Who's ready to start School?" And as Ella raised her hand Olivia did the same. It show how much Liv idolizes her big Sister. Man, I love having girls!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

Holy cow! Is she really that big? Time flies way too fast and you have the cutest darn family! Love your pictures too. Can I ask do you use photoshop and what version? If not what do you use?

Megan McCrindle said...

Ella looks more and more like her mommy every time I see her.

Becca said...

oh I love it!!! big day!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris