Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who wouldn't need this?

I have some of the most creative and crafty friends. This blog is wonderful and everyone should frequent it for super great ideas. Like this latest installment....
Photobucket

Genius, right? And she's giving 2 away so... good luck. Im hoping Rebecca will sell these for the rest of us non-winners because this is just what I know we all want and need. Maybe I'll even be more prone to bring out all the coupon masses.

Thanks Becca, as always, you rock!

http://www.bluecricketdesign.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

but wait... what is the blog name? Maybe I am slow, but I couldn't find a link.

The Ball Family said...

please tell me you just added that right now and I am not smoking dope.

Becca said...

jill... you are too cute!! I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make them after the giveaway and if you have absolutly no sewing skills and still want one I'd be happy to make you one... that is if you don't win!

Tasha said...

Seriously. They are so cute and perfect. I half the time give up on coupons because I get so distracted with all the kids with me that I forget to use them and then I am mad. But, if I had one of these, I think that would change :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris