Friday, August 7, 2009

My Kindergartner

Its official... He's big. I love this Kindergartner of ours so much!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did cry a little but not like this.....

He had such a great day. He had been counting down the days till Kindergarten since before Pre-School was even over. As we waited this morning he just kept asking when they were going to open the door.

As he got in the car he said, "Kindergarten is a long day!!"

He had lots of fun. He played with his buddies Lance and Jeyksten at recess, had a good snack and did everything the teacher said to do. What a good boy.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!! I loved seeing Tanner go to Kindergarten for the first time this week too. What a fun milestone. It is hard to believe they are already this old. Glad Luke loved his first day as well.

The Nedrys said...

That picture of Ella is priceless! It's so great that they love each other so much! I'm glad his first day of Kindergarten went well!

Jen said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! You're an awesome mom!

Megan McCrindle said...

The picture second from the top is the funniest thing I have ever seen! They both look so not into it, and Ella's face reminds me of myself in every single one of Ky and Rita's wedding pictures.

KYoho said...

I love that picture of Dave and Luke....you can certainly tell where Luke comes from!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris