Tuesday, October 27, 2009

13 months old

Photobucket

Being your Mommy is the greatest thing in the World. You are so fun and happy. I recently discovered that you are much more of a Mama's girl than I have ever know. While in CA you would not go to anybody and would cry the moment I walked away. It made for 1 tired Mommy but it also made me glad. I have never has a child who needed me the way I feel like you do. Its good for my ego. You love to eat, even though you were loosing weight as of your last Dr. visit. At 16 lbs. 10 oz. you still fit well into your 6-12 month clothes. I thought this elephant costume was appropriate for my little peanut.

You learn new words just about every day at this point. Yesterday was "shoe". I love this stage, its so fun and exciting.

I love you my sweet, sweet girl.

4 comments:

Jana Heller said...

she is so beautiful! i am glad that you had an eye opening vacation. love ya!

shari berry bo-berry said...

are you kidding me?? she is the CUTEST little elephant i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgirlsmom said...

Hey Jill. I've just been looking through your posts for the last month or so. I think Luke gets more handsome every time I see him and those girls are gorgeous.

KYoho said...

K, I LOVE the elephant costume! Oh and I meant to tell you, Alayna had her 12 month checkup, and her (naked) weight was.....16 pounds, 8 ounces. Olivia even beat her!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris