Saturday, October 3, 2009

Olivia's Paris party

I have been a slacker in getting these up. I had hoped to have more pictures but I have discovered when you're the hostess and Mom you never get the chance to be behind a camera as much as you'd like.

It was a super fun party. We had about 60 balloons in white, bright pink and black. There were eiffel towers everywhere and lots of black and white damask. It was really pretty and sheik.

Ashley, my good friend, made the most adorable cake. It was perfect! She even made one just for Olivia to destroy. Thanks again to her, I loved them.

Photobucket
The note cards were for everyone to write little birthday wishes to Olivia. It was so much fun to see what sweet things, especially the little kids, wrote. And the sugar cookies were shaped like Eiffel Towers. The kids got to decorate them with icing and loads of candy. I also made Eiffel Tower chocolate sucker molds, which I never did get a picture of. They were very cute and yummy.

Photobucket
We had lots of great friends who came. I am so sad I didn't get a picture with everyone in the shot. We are so blessed by our wonderful friendships.

Photobucket
Lots of cake fun!!! She loved snacking on that yummy cake. So did I!


I know Olivia will never remember her 1st birthday but it was so much fun for me to plan. We had our Liv video and picture slideshow playing, an Olivia trivia game and lots and lots of yummy snacks. I think it was a great success!

A big thank you to my Parents who flew out for the Family celebration's. We love you so much!!!!

6 comments:

The Nedrys said...

What an amazing idea for a party! So fun! It looks like you did a great job to celebrate your beautiful, sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! But Jill, my favorite photo is of you holding Olivia. You look GORGEOUS! Love the new color. Love it!

Jessica said...

What a fun party! I love all the pictures, you have the cutest little family! And yes, the pic of you holding Olivia is beautiful!

KYoho said...

everything turned out so cute!!! you are so creative!

Unknown said...

C'est magnifique!

Tasha said...

That looked AMAZING!! You are such a good party planner. I loved it all. What a fun theme too. Oh, so so fun!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris