Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Family First

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think these pictures say it all. We all had another snow day, even Dave! We are lucky enough to live right next to this great sledding hill. The kids were excited to try out their new $4 sleds, they did not disappoint. Olivia. all bundled up in her snow gear, looked hilarious. And its like she knew it too because she just kept laughing after we got her dressed. She lasted about 3 minutes, we didn't take into consideration how windy it was at the top of the hill, really it was miserable. We put Olivia back in the warm car and started up a Baby Einstein show. She was happy to hangout there for the next 30 minutes while the rest of the crew got down to some serious fun. Luke was amazing. Didnt care if he ate it. Didnt care if he was wet or cold. He just wanted to climb back up that hill and do it again, it got Dave really excited about starting him on snowboarding in a few weeks time. Ella had a blast, especially when she got to go down with Mom and Dad. It wasn't the being alone she cared about it was the fact that when she was sledding solo she ended up falling off by the end of the run. She was not too happy with the face plow into the snow. But she was quick to forgive her purple sled and soon decided not to let it stop her.

Man, it was a fun day!!! I cant believe we finally bought a sled and took the kids, why did we ever wait so long?

3 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!!!! Those pictures are so cute too. What a fun day. I just love it. You all look so happy. Glad you were able to put Olivia in the car to stay warm and the rest of you have a blast going down that hill.

Tiffany J said...

MAN! I want to come play!!! I need a trip to Colorado and some Wirthlin love! SO fun! Your family is TOO cute!

Jana Heller said...

looks fun my jilly jill! i can't believe all the snow you guys are getting. it is still in the 50's and 60's here. my time will come, not that i am hoping for it. i am glad you guys are taking advantage of it.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris