Monday, May 24, 2010

10 more weeks!?


I must admit, I am totally terrified that 10 weeks from yesterday we will be a Family of 4!!! Its gone so fast. So, so fast. I think that it took me about 25 weeks to come to terms with the fact that this was really happening but I can honestly say that, at this point, I am getting excited to meet this little girl of ours. I am especially excited to watch the kids interact with her. I love that they will have another sibling to love and to grow up with.

I have been feeling really great. I've still been able to sleep pretty comfortably, which means everything! Im nervous about School coming to an end soon, its going to be a hard Summer. Dave will be working on his comprehensive exams every single day, pretty much ALL day long. He has over 100 books to read before he takes his test, which will end up being about a book a day until September. Its going to be interesting to be entertaining the kids, taking them to swim lessons, and doing the normal day-to-day tasks in the heat of Summer all while in my last trimester, and without Dave's help. Im literally praying that I will have enough patience and energy to do it.

So cross your fingers for me that I can resume my sanity throughout these next 10 weeks.

2 comments:

Deb said...

WOW 10 weeks left! That did go by fast. Props to you ahead of time for doing it all while your hubby does his thing with school. It's hard to have them around, but so fouced on school! But if anyone can do it, it's you!

Tasha said...

10 weeks? Amazing. I cannot believe it either. I am going to pray for you. That sounds like a lot. But, when we have to do something we do, right? Especially if we have the Lord on our side. I cannot wait to "meet" your little girl either. I can just see her fitting right in to your darling family.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris