Monday, May 24, 2010

Cloth.. week 2

This will be short and to the point.

Week 2. I am still loving the world of cloth, I mean it too. I am totally committed to this and wish I would have done it earlier.

The G diapers are no longer. Luckily I got the for 25% off so the resale makes it so that I wont have lost any money on them. I am grateful for them. They are the initial reason I started this whole thing. I just came to see that they were the one's that actually ended up being the most work. The regular cloth AIO's or pockets (my 2 favorites, and all I use) are even un-intimidating on the go. I just bring along my dry bag and transfer into my pail when I get home. No biggie.

Here are my newest find. Other than this Swaddlebee's I am still loving and using the same few as before. I adore them all and feel I have a great mix.


I use mostly one size snaps so that I can use them with the baby too, though I have a few sized to cut down on a bit of bulk. Luckily Olivia is so tiny that her clothes actually fit her better as opposed to some people's issue of having bottoms too tight.

So, I will let the cloth diaper thing rest for now. Life is good. I love not buying diapers. I am so happy with my choice to do this... and even Dave is now 100% on board. He was my toughest critic initially but came around after about a day or 2.... I knew he would!!!

No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris