Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dance parties!!


These girls beg for dance parties every single day! And Mom delivers. Olivia has started to really bust her little moves (usually accompanied by singing along in her own language) and its pretty cute. She especially like getting up on her stage, or lego's case turned up-side-down. And Ella never holds back. She seriously will start busting a move in singing time at Church. Not quite appropriate for "Follow the Prophet." We're working on that one.

I Love being a Mom to 2, soon to be 3, girls. Here's to many more years of fun music and dance parties.


4 comments:

Tasha said...

Dance parties are the best! Make me laugh. Love that they both are on their own stage. The best.

Kathleen said...

My question is "Do they get their moves from Mom or Dad?" 'Cause they got 'em! When I dance my boys ask me to stop.

Ashley said...

Seriously, the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :-)

Kim Harvey said...

Ok, that is so stinking cute. That makes me miss the little girl aspect in our house. But man, you should see our crazy dance parties with the boys. Hysterical. By the way, Ella has some ummm, erotic little moves!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris